Tech Informant, a unique technical website designed to focus the needs of viewers who are tech savvy, beginners , students and any potential learners who want to learn technology and get proficient in their technical domains.
We are here to provide you the solutions to the current issues in the IT scenario in all the technologies.The website is run by the team of technocrats who have a passion for sharing, their knowledge by writing wonderful articles related to the subject with clear cut explanation through a practical approach.
Want to be an author in Tech Informant?
Tech Informant welcomes bloggers with open arms, who have the passion for writing articles and sharing the knowledge to our readers. Any person who has experience in the technical domain, or have profound knowledge on the subject, willingness to share their work can become authors of our website.
Guidelines for our authors
- Tech Informant, have formed few guidelines for our authors to follow, to become a professional, technical content writer. The following are the guidelines listed for our potential authors.
- All authors are requested to write technical articles with precise content, clear explanation of all the segments including, installation, troubleshooting and implementation of any technology that catches the eye of our constant readers
- Authors are requested to go through our policy and format, mentioned on the site for writing articles.
- Tech informant strictly follows the plagiarism check and Unique content Policy.
- The website does not encourage any duplication, copying the content, images, and information from other websites is strictly condemned.
- Infringement of our policies leads to termination of author’s profile and deletes all posts.
- Tech Informant does not allow plagiarism and encourages our authors to come with their own unique content.
- All the information published on the site is reserved with author’s rights and should not be posted anywhere else.
- Each article should be written precisely with a minimum of 800 words covering, all the tips and tricks along with the reviews and reasons.
- Once the article is submitted, to firstname.lastname@example.org, the articles are thoroughly reviewed before it is finally published.
- After the articles are published, Tech Informant allows our authors to read, reply to the comments posted by our true-blue readers.
Rules for content writing:
- Introduction to Topic
- Precise and simple language
- Clear cut explanation with examples
- Use of images in steps
- Quoting tips and tricks
- Providing web links
- Ask for comments/feedback
- Self Test for readers
Submitting the articles :
Once the article is written, send us the application along with your name, experience, technical domain and with the title of the topic to the email@example.com
After peer reviews of the content, the article will be published in 2-5 days. You can check for the comments, and questions from readers in your personal email provided by Tech Informant.
We wish our authors all the success for their Content Writing.