Free course on Udemy – Basics of BIND DNS Server
100% Free Discount Coupon for Lifetime Subscription – Basics of BIND DNS Server – Build your own DNS server from scratch in 20 mins
- 1-hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access to mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Setting up Infra for BIND DNS server
- Create BIND DNS server from scratch
- How DNS name resolution works and how to create DNS records
- Basics of any Linux/Unix
- PC/Laptop/VM with 866Mhz CPU, 01GB RAM, and 10G disk space
- Super user access on Linux/Unix server
BIND is open source software that enables you to publish your Domain Name System (DNS) information on the Internet and to resolve DNS queries for your users. The name BIND stands for “Berkeley Internet Name Domain”.
Why use BIND?
- BIND is opensource.
- You can tailor the BIND as per your Organization requirements.
- Oldest and most commonly used DNS server.
In this quick course on BIND – we will discuss the following sections :
- Introduction to BIND
- LAB requirements & setup details
- Pre-requisites & BIND installation
- Configure firewall for DNS
- Configure BIND to accept the DNS requests
- Configure domain zone configuration
- Create forward and reverse lookup files
- Validate and secure the DNS configuration
- Test the name resolution
- Anyone who want to learn the basics of BIND DNS server
- Free Course on Udemy -Linux Administration: Beginner to Advanced In Just 7 Days!
- Linux Command Line Interface and BASH Scripting – Udemy 100% Free Coupon
- Backup Web Server and Database to Google Drive – Bash Script
Free Coupon Code: Code will apply Automatically
Content Source: Udemy
Free Offer Validity: Limited Free Slots Available.
Get Enroll your free Course now and leave a comment below and review on Udemy to make it useful for Others.
Subscribe and get More Udemy FREE Coupon Codes via Email.